Pages

layout

March 2, 2012

newly added...

Some of y'all know that I do some secret shopping around Nashville for a little extra shopping money, well this enabled me to do some shopping before my big FIRST date.  Just in time also for a big wedding coming up and a few fun trips.  

I am most definitely an accessories wearer.  I like to put a simple top with a big chunky necklace.  That is just my style.  

I have been trying to step OUT of my comfort zone and wear a litle more layered items + a chunk necklace and not be so simple.

Items I have added recently because I noticed they were "IN"

LACE


a black lace dress. I have seen this item everywhere!  In fact, I wore it to a wedding last week and I saw 4-5 girls wearing one.  The good news, they come in all different shapes & fashions.  Mine was similar to this, tight on the body but real loose baggy almost flared arms. from MUSE.

WRAP
 I heard these were also going to be BIG, so I bought a taupe colored wrap skirt that has a big bow over the left hip! from MUSE.


Accessories GO TO place...
 here are a few pieces I want to add!



   

 i hope you all enjoy a few pieces I think are must haves for your closet.  Just remember, POPS OF COLOR is big this year!! and You can certainly mix and match!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message ;)