Pages

layout

February 29, 2012

Obsession

I am awful and I cannot believe I am admitting this.  I am not sure if this is normal or if I am just not sanitary or clean, BUT I have never actually cleaned out my make up brushes.  I usually just throw them away once they get super dirty.  Thankfully, sephora carries a Daily Make Up Brush Cleaner that is super easy.  I went into Sephora on Saturday after hearing how great this cleaner was, the sales associate told me it is totally okay not to clean DAILY- just make sure it is WEEKLY.  So, like Sundays. I barely put on any make up, so therefore I will clean my brushes that day and they are basically completely dry on Monday morning.  






only $6 for the travel size.
I bought the travel size to make SURE I would USE it and it was effective.


Also, second most AMAZING invention EVER

BEAUTY BLENDER!
seriously, most amazing thing ever.

here it is.

You are probably thinking WTHeck is this...An excellent way to apply foundation.  
I actually just use to it to put on my tinted moisturizer, since I do not wear foundation.  It totally gives an airbrush application look.  You take the pink ball in your hand and run it under water and then ring all the water out.  Put a small amount of foundation in the palm of your hand and dip the ball into the foundation then apply to your face.  The water helps you use less foundation which will make your make up last longer and it just gives you a even look.

It is a little expensive for $25 but you can make this last a long time since you can clean it!

PS. The Beauty Blender was recommended to me by BIRCHBOX , go over there and JOIN for $10 a month!


SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND these items!


-God Bless Y'all!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message ;)