Pages

layout

January 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Well, it is midnight on Thursday but I feel like I can still technically write my "Thankful Thursday."  I have SO much to be thankful for it is UNREAL.

In 2011, I feel like some of the happiest moments happened. Not necessarily to me but to my best friends, which ultimately makes me happy!  I started a new friendship, which blossomed (okay, i sound cheesy) into something so important to me.  I feel like I, as a person, have grown more than any other year.  I feel like I have finally figured out who "I" am and who "I" want to be.  

Let the sappiness being..Two of the friendships who grew the most were Kari & Allie T.

In December 2010, at Katie and Boomers engagement party. I met Kari Goodwin.
This is the night I knew we would be great friends forever..cheesy, again.





She has literally been my rock this entire year.  
The funny thing is... I am Church of Christ and Kari went to a Ezell Harding Christian School, which is a C of C school.  We knew OF each other all this time.  Weird.  Kari and I always have fun and enjoy a lot of laughing when we are together. Plus, I basically LIVED at the Goodwin household this summer. 
Love you, K Goody!


Now, to my main squeeze Allie T.  
Allie and I went to high school together, but did not hang out until in college the guy I dated re-introduced us.  When she got the job at Brentwood is really when we became main squeezes for life.

Allie and I both have the same luck with men and she ALWAYS ALWAYS can give me a good laugh.  She knows how to turn my day upside down.


Oh, Petunia. How we miss you.

funniest night of my life! lampshade? carl?

Why you gotta be so, MEAN?
Let me just tell you something, we are KILLER on the karaoke machine. We will make BIG bucks one day.. watch out Taylor & Miranda.

Majority of the memories I have in 2011 are with these two chicks.  I am so thankful for the friendship that began in 2011 and hope it continues to grow in 2012. 

I also am SO thankful for two men that made my two very best friends in the ENTIRE world the happiest.  They swept them off their feet and I am so grateful for them and how happy they make my best friends.

Nichole and I :)
I tried to find pictures from WAY back when and the journey... but there was TOO MANY! Nichole and I met in college, but it wasn't until I transferred back to Western my junior year that our friendship really took off.  You see, Nichole and I actually STRONGLY disliked each other.  I felt she was a redneck and she thought I was a snobby Brentwood girl, when I came back to visit for homecoming- we realized we really did "click". We have been friends ever since.  Chance is one lucky guy, Nichole is going to make him very happy for many many years to come. I was honored to be the MOH in Nicholes wedding, and maybe one day she will stand next to be... ;) LOVE YOU COLIE/SHERA!

The man who made you the happiest person in the world. So thankful for him.
  
your 21st!


there he is again. Chance!

random trips to walmart/target!

random trips.. to FLorida.. lol, or Georgia too.

senior pub crawl.

up till dawn, TEAM DANI!

halloween a long time ago!

Bid Day!

Colie and I have been together through thick and thin, and we will continue to be together through thick (babies) and thin (after babies) :P


DANIELLE!

Danielle has all of her photos blocked on facebook because she is a cute kindergarten teacher...  Danielle and I became friends the 2 week of college.  We were sorority sisters, but with 50 girls in your pledge class it is hard to get to know everyone quickly.  I met Danielle at the Sigma Chi house and this girl SAVED MY LIFE at Western.  I moved to her dorm and it was a blessing.  She saved me.  Danielle was diagnosed with thyroid cancer her senior year of college and I thank GOD every day for saving my best friend and keeping her strong.  I am so thankful for Kyle and the happiness he brings you. I cannot wait to stand next to you on you & Kyle's big day. You have been the best friend to me and I am forever thankful. AOT Dani.

Kyle + Dani= Sept. 15, 2012

for some reason it isnt letting me post all the pictures of danielle :(
i have TONS!
Maybe next time...