Pages

layout

January 5, 2012

Uh-MAY-ZING

A few weeks ago, I showed y'all the make up I use. 
Well, I have done some tweaking! Let me tell you, it is for the BETTER!

One of my relatives sells AVON make up, and I saw on a make up tutorial over at  From My Grey Desk that she adores some Avon products.

So.....I figured I'd give it a go.

The products I ordered are Avons MARK line.

You can order them online at avon.com, but you can also help out my cousin and order from her! You need to create an account (its free, obviously) and find Deborah Miller! :)


I have really bad bags under my eye, so I have searched and tried everything under the sun to fix this! I finally found it!

I now.... start out my make up routine by moisturizer

Mark: Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer.  15SPF $12.00

(I use Buff/Natural)
I rub this in really good all over my face.

Second Step.. I use the concealer

Mark:Good Riddance HookUp Concealer   $6.50

I use Light/Medium
To smooth in the GoodRiddance and then Savethe Day, I use the ConcealerBrush
Mark: Concealer Brush. $7.00
WORTH THE MONEY! It is tiny!

Then finally... I use the LIFESAVER of them all- Acne Cover Up
Mark: Save the Day Acne Concealer Stick  $9.00
I use Buff/Natural

then I continue with my Mary Kay Lose Powder and so on :)

Try out these products, I promise you won't regret!