Pages

layout

January 6, 2012

High Five for Friday!

It was a fairly low key week around here.
School started back and pretty much every single one of my friends are teachers.
I still managed to stay up late, doing a lot of.... nothing.

5. Jazzercise 
I went with my mom today and it was fun! 
I will admit, she was better than me. 

4. Elbow Patch Blazer
Absolutely obsessed with this comfy/cute blazer.
Forever21. $29.80

3. Vandy Basketball!
Ok, so this is tomorrow. BUT, Vandy starts SEC play tomorrow!
SO-FREAKING-EXCITED!

2. New Hardwood Floors 

at my parents house, they ripped up their nasty carpet!
They are not finished yet, but here we go!


1. THE NEW YEAR!
I always love new beginnings. 
A New Year to start FRESH!

I hope everyone had as great of a week as I did. 
It was lazy, real lazy! :)


Maybe one day, maybe.. I'll be able to get my comments fixed. Then y'all need to show me love!!


Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message ;)