Pages

layout

January 3, 2012

Out with 2011, In with 2012

Gatlinburg for New Years Eve??  AMAZING! 
Allie T and I had such a wonderful time. 
Friday...we arrived, unpacked, got ready, shopped (for a brief second) and went to eat at Bubba Gumps ! It was delicious! Highly recommend.  Allie and I shared the spinach and artichoke dip, then shared the Cajun Chicken Sandwich with fries... Super healthy, I know.  The sandwich and dip was PHENOMENAL! The sandwich has onions, tomato, cheese, avacado, bacon and the cajun chicken. To Die For! After, we decided we need a drink! We headed over to Crawdaddy's Bar and Grill for drinks and karaoke!  We decided to pick the song "Kerosene" by Miranda Lambert, and we were quite the hit. The bars close at 1:00 (LAME), so we headed home!


Saturday...We slept in! Loved it!  We woke up and used one of my Subway giftcards and headed over to the Tanger Outlets ! By FAR the best outlets I have ever been to. I picked up pretty awesome items while I was there. These are a few items I picked up....


 Coach Wristlet...The design is basically the same, but the strap and leather parts are fushiaish/purple.  

Michael Kors Wallet...Exact Color/Exact Style

After a long day of shopping, we headed back to our lovely hotel and watched the Liberty Bowl: VANDY vs. Cincy.  Our poor Commodores lost :(

We took a cab to downtown Gatlinburg and we decided we would step into Puckers and we ended up meeting fun people and they played awesome dance music! Naturally, we ended up on stage and staying until midnight.


We saw awesome fireworks & the ball drop on the strip of downtown Gatlinburg. 


Sunday.... We slept until 12:30! We were in serious recover mode, but it was well worth it.  After we finally rose from the dead, we headed to The Apple Barn.  I had the childrens chicken and dumpling with cole slaw.  DELICIOUS!  We were stuffed after that and went BACK to bed. Pathetic, yes.  


Overall it was an AWESOME weekend and probably the best/most random NYE yet.  


MY OUTFIT....


(Top: Express)(Skirt: NY&Co)( Shoes: Madden Girl)(Wristlet:Coach)(Watch:Fossil)( Bangle: Forever21)
My nails... and I am OBSESSED with the Nicole shimmer nail polish.  Found @ Target.



I hope you all had a wonderful NYE and everyone stayed safe.  I had a blast with Allie, but I sure did miss my other friends. Cheers to 2012!