Pages

layout

December 30, 2011

Finally Friday!

And for me it means.... road trip to Gatlinburg with Allie T!

I know it is JUST  Gatlinburg, but to me this is a VACAY!

It is no 5 star luxury vacation, but it is AWAY from Nashville and I really need that.
Some things we plan on seeing.......
The Tanger Outlet

 We plan on stopping by... Fossil, Coach, J.Crew and sure anywhere else we can spend $ :) 

up next....

The Guiness Book of World Record Museum


then.....

I'd like to ride the SkyLift. 



and the most EXCITING thing is of course, NEW YEARS EVE in Gatlinburg!

As I was looking for fun stuff going on this weekend, I found out at the Space Needle in downtown Gatlinburg- they do a huge firework show and ball drop :)




and of course we plan to attend the bars! believe it or not (Nichole you know this)  the bars are SO fun in Gatlinburg. 


Stay Tuned for pictures from the weekend :) 

oh and PS. I found a precious shirt from EXPRESS for NYE! Pics to come!

Until next year!