Pages

layout

February 7, 2012

What to Wear: Winter Weddings

Nerd Alert: I literally looked online the colors to wear to a winter wedding. Harpers Bazaar showed many images of black dresses, red dresses, white(who knew) with designs of color on it, gold, navy, and a lot of sequin. 

Now that I have some guidance... These are the styles/colors I will search for:



with some bold shoes!



with black cardigan for the wedding, and simple black heels. 



with nude heels & soft gold jewelry




and the BACK! ahhh

nude heels.


and last....


with soft gold jewelry with a hint or turquoise, then nude heels


All of these are from the awesome site
www.lulus.com


I'm going to search around town in Nashville to see what I can come up with.


Please comment and tell your thoughts on each style. 


Stay Sassy little lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message ;)