Pages

layout

February 13, 2012

Finally Finished... 52 things to do in 2012

I realize we are already half way through the 2nd month in 2012.
Which means.. I need to get crackalackin..
here we go.

MY 52 THINGS TO DO IN 2012.
I have marked ONE off already....
  • travel to a NEW place (ideas: Jackson Hole or Maine)
  • book a trip to VEGAS!
  • run a 5k all the way through, without stopping
  • have an "A" average in school
  • get back into Pure Barre/Barre exercises
  • eat less fried foods. limit to one a week
  • get back in tumbling
  • drop 2 pant sizes, atleast 1
  • get a new tattoo (Sara, in another language)
  • scrap book post college memories
  • get a new BLOG design
  • take a trip to the BEACH
  • try D1 boot camp <-- scary
  • print out all my 4,000 facebook pictures
  • visit Memphis, Beale Street & Kappa Delta headquarters
  • add healthy smoothies as a part of my breakfast regimine
  • clean make up brushes
  • grown my hair back out
  • clean out closet & donate/sell clothing!
  • spend less money eating out
  • take a tour of Nashville, like a tourist :)
  • become involved in a Kappa Delta chapter around my area
  • try a Gluten Free diet for at least 2 weeks
  • wash my face EVERY night before bed ( I am bad about this)
  • buy lunch or dinner for a homeless person
  • make a jewelry organizer
  • keep the inside of my new car clean
  • grow out my nails! stop biting them!
  • work on my posture
  • head to Tuscaloosa for a BAMA game!
  • travel to an AWAY Bama game
  • take Layla or more walks
  • each month put $ into savings
  • learn to bake a fondet cake
  • make more homemade food
  • drink less diet coke & more water
  • get rid of these dang sun spots
  • quit biting my lips
  • read a book a month
  • buy a DSLR camera
  • Start a weekly Outfit Post
  • find a spouse
  • start an email group
  • call my grandparents daily
  • tan less, spray tan more
  • keep calm & graduate~!
  • travel to Chicago
  • travel to NY
  • whiten my teeth
  • go camping
  • get a BIG dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message ;)