Pages

layout

January 11, 2012

WEIGHT WATCHERS

Great news, Weight Watchers has FREE enrollment right now.
If you can, go to the meetings.  You gather an enormous amount of inspiration from listening to others stories. Also, believe it or not you end up WANTING those little cheap stickers to go inside of your book.
ONLINE Website to help you figure out the closest meeting site to you. If you travel a lot, the online ideas may be smart for you. 
Also the lovely PINTEREST  has wonderful recipes online!

Even Dr. OZ  has his Transformation Nation believing in Weight Watchers.

The key, and I truly think this is helpful... to do this with someone else. Your mom, your friend.  The minute I stopped going to meetings was when my friend Allie stopped going.  I tried to continue to eat healthy without the meetings, but lets face it... YOU NEED THE MEETINGS! You need weigh ins, to make you feel guilty.

Who wants to try with me????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message ;)