Pages

layout

January 20, 2012

high 5 for Friday

It is a miracle.
Finally, a High 5 for Friday...
on FRIDAY!

Whew. Has it been a WEEK or WHAT! Only a four day week to celebrate MLK, but first week FULL of class and a lot and I do mean A LOT of homework. Already! It certainly did not feel like a 4 day week.

So, here we go with my top 5 things happening this past week.

ONE:
Although this is a sad thing, Leigh had one last girls night
as her going away dinner

I got the Chicken Parmesan, but clearly they are KNOWN
for their flat bread items! If you are in Nashville, try it out!

TWO:
Martin Luther King Day...(no class)

Three:
A Wednesday Night Out.. in Nashville are SO FUN!
I met some guy friends out downtown on Wednesday after class. We were all ready to throw down since me: I am stressed with homework, Derek:is on a bus all the time touring, Danny:on a boat all the time working. We wanted to THROWN DOWN. That we did! We met up with their friend Sam who sings a lot down on Broadway.  This week, Crossroads. Last week, Legends. Both weeks--- SO FUN!

Four:
SAFETY!
I am so thankful for my safety.  Tuesday on my way home from class I am bombarded with a monsoon of rain and as I get closer to Brentwood the tornado sirens are going off. As soon as I get home I turn on the TV to see what was up? Williamson County was under a Tornado WARNING and they said if you are between this street and this street.. take cover IMMEDIATELY. Welp, that was me. I grab the dogs, a few pillows, blanket, my shoes and my cell and took cover.  They aren't kidding when they say you need to be prepared those type of things.  You panic and forget things! Thank goodness, I was safe. No lie, so scary! The winds were so scary. 

Five:
Battle of the Woods
and WE BEAT RAVENWOOD!
I coach cheer (as you all know) for my alma mater Brentwood High. Our two biggest rivals are Franklin and Ravenwood.
Well, tonight. my friends. we beat Ravenwood at the BUZZER!


a great end to a great week...

 check out this High Five for Friday post over at My Grey Desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message ;)