Pages

layout

January 12, 2012

Definition of BIRCHBOX

I had a request.....

My friend Leigh  asked me to describe exactly what Birchbox is.

The reason I wanted to try it was because I always look for the cliche "perfect" product and this was a cool way to experience new products I'd probably never come across otherwise.

But actually, Birchbox is a company that selects 4 to 5 samples to deliver to your door for $10.00 a month.  I found out about the amazing products they were sending out from the blog The Small Things Blog: December Birchbox. 

She does a monthly update/revealing of the items she received from Birchbox.  You receive hair products, nail polish, health tips, healthy food samples (i got YUMMY granola!), and skin products. I received an awesome under eye serum and then a concealer as well. I haven't tried to concealer yet, but that is because I am totally obsessed with my MARK concealer.

Any other questions Leigh?

here is the link:  BIrchBox

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha nope, I'm all cleared up! How do I sign up?! (I guess that's another questions haha)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message ;)